Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More swaps.................

This is my first 'auto post' hope it works- I hope I'm on a plane when you guys are reading this- Scott may have had to physically place me on it!! LOL ANYWAY~ During convention everyone is looking for NEW ideas, inspiration, and meeting new friends! Great way to get to know each other than card swaps during your team meetings! You can participate or not.. your choice... I said if I could find some free time I'd make some cards.. Well I did- here's my 'swap' card!!! So I made 25 and then decided I wanted some more so drum roll please....... 55 cards!!! in 3 days!!!...with a toddler.... and a holiday... hahahahaha So 55 cards, 26 9x9 pages and packing for 4 nights -- DONT WAIT TO LAST MINUTE NEXT YEAR! lesson learned!!! :-) This paper is totally my favorite this last book- CANNOT wait to see what the fall catty brings!
I am totally in LOVE with this stamp set too!!! I go through phases when I scrapbook or card make... I was 'hooked' on ribbon for a while- now its these dang bitty sparkles!!! I stick 'em on everything - EVERYWHERE! Check out my scrapbooking woman's bling on her arm!! teehee!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

WOW !!!!! LOVE THE PAGES AND CARDS U MADE.
You have REALLY been working hard. I hope you have lots of fun and learn some new tips & tricks to show us.
Melinda

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day