Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random stuff... (story of my LIFE!)

Okay ......BEFORE............ after..............AFTER IS SO MUCH MORE FUN ISN'T IT!!! BELOW ARE 'CREATE N TAKE' CARDS FROM CONVENTION. I PROMISE TO ADD MORE SPOILERS OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS... so don't look if you dont want to know! :-) these are cards from the NEW paper packets and NEW colors! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Paper packets are called Magnifique (sp?), hooligans, Olivia (beautiful fall colors) and mistletoe!! Lovin' the traditional Christmas colors in this one.
Yep - I did.... HA Below is the new color palette.. Okay ...spoliers.... Color names: Pear, gypsy, pacifica, sunset, cotton candy, lagoon, sky, & smoothie. Don't they sound FUN!!!!!
And.... here's Will just because I haven't posted him in a while.. LOL I'm sure my mother will appreciate this one huh??? LOOK at that ROTTEN face on him!!! heeteehhee ;-)
LAST but certainly not LEAST! Go check out Jeanettes blog (www.jeanettelynton.com) & click on the two videos she has on there... Hilarious one "scrappin ladies' - funny skit by the CTMH staff! and then the John Schmidt clip- very cool song! LTR TATRS

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day