Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 days 'til Christmas! My true love gave.. oh wait that is '"of" Christmas not "till"... :-)

I hope you all have your shopping done!!! Its getting closer! I wanted to play with this snowman stamp- it was my favorite last year! I don't really know what I'm gonna do with it - I may use it on a scrapbook page OR i may turn it into a card? hmmm....
I used Crystal Blue ink on Crystal blue paper and use Colonial white snowflakes! I may dress it up some later with sparkles and or shimmer mist but I wanted to decide how I was gonna use it first! Paper piecing is so FUN! ....makes stamps look great!@

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day