Thursday, December 3, 2009

23 days till Christmas!

I saw where lots of you have shopped the clearance sale! Things are going fast! I hope lots of you got some good stuff!! Those goody boxes ought to be great! I'm a sucker for surprises! Let me know what all you get in them! I'll do the same! If you decide to make your Christmas cards this year keep them fresh looking and simple! I always tend to want to 'busy' them up for some reason?? Email me a photo of any of your hand made Christmas card and I'll post it up here! tonyamcc@twlakes.net
Use liquid glass and prisma glitter to add a 'fancy' touch to anything you stamp!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day