Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 more days! ONLY THREE MORE DAYS

Looking for some last minute gfts for those close to you- like grandparents- siblings- spouses?! Want to do something with pictures, but not just another frame?! WELL HERE YA GO! This is a lil squashbook.. again I cannot take credit for this lil book. It's been around CTMH for a while and I have no idea who posted it first. I had these directions saved in my documents and thought how cool to make! I have totally used our Chjristmas papers to death SO here is a beautiful winter paper called Aspen. It was last years paper but I still use it alot!
This is a perfect gift to give someone to put out just during winter months - use all winter pictures. Doesnt have to be recent photos.. The total size of this book is 6.5 x 6.5 so its perfect for a coffee table. I may use this one to put some old photos of winter playing of my husband and I- all the way back to when we were dating = > to current with our sons first snow last year! :-) We can sit it out with our Christmas decor every year! How fun! (I dont think he checks my blog! ooops!) Let me know if you want the directions! So easy - I made this whole thing in less than an hour.
Christmas is just too busy- I cant wait to start having time to create my OWN projects!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day