Wednesday, December 9, 2009

16 days till Christmas!

I was having a problem uploading pictures yesterday! :-( so I missed a day.. Boo Hoo- I'll just post twice! :-) Below are pictures from our traditional trip to "The Thomas House" in Red Boiling Springs TN. They have dinner and a play during the holidays. Our kids are small so we all watched bits and pieces but its WORTH IT! This is Scott, Will, and I. This is about as good of a family photo as we ever get! :-) My lil man has SOOO much energy! This is everyone! Mom, Willie, Zachary, Jayson, Carter, Bryson, Amie, Scott, Will, and me.
This is my sister's family- I understand how she feels now that I have a rowdy lil son of my own! :-) LOVE this family photo of them!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day