Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 Days until Christmas!

In the kitchen ... in the kitchen... in the kitchen.... Tis the holidays after all! So my kitchen counter is filled with all kinds of baking stuff! One of my most favorite desserts is Orange Juice cake. Photos below! My husband asked me to make some this year for his friends. Plus we'll be giving some to our neighbors as well! So here are three I made tonight! I'll be cooking b-fast for his work friends at 7am and then off to make more cake!
Recipe below- I made 3 in like an hour and half- too easy!
Orange juice cake:
yellow cake mix
vanilla pudding mix (small box)
4 eggs
1 cup OJ
1 cup oil
Mix together, pour in bundt pan, bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Glaze:
1 cup OJ
1 stick butter
3/4 cup sugar
Bring to boil- stir for 3 minutes. Pour over hot cake!
Moistest cake you've ever had! YUM-O
See a cute gift idea below!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day