Tuesday, December 15, 2009

9 days until Christmas!

This post is kind of a hodge podge of stuff! This is my sweet & oldest nephew Carter. He was in his school's Christmas play last weekend. We were so proud of him. He's only 5, but said his lines more perfect than I ever could have! :-) This is a coaster book I made after Tina Sutton posted hers, and passed along to us the instructions! (THANKS TINA!) I love these! What great stocking stuffers for grandparents OR lil presents from the kids! I'd be happy to pass along the instructions to anyone who wants them. Just drop me an email or comment with your email.. Also, You do not have to use 'coasters.' I used chipboard and just cut it out and rounded the edges. You only need two of them! :-)
I used Cranberry and New England Ivy papers and ink but you could certainly change it up! CUTE! I cant believe I havent made one of these with our Jingle paper right? haha
These two cute cards below were made by my good friend Melinda. Melinda always says she 'new' and still 'learning' but I think she is WELL passed 'ametuer' status NOW! You can no longer use that! :-) Thanks Melinda for sharing and letting me post these!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day