Wednesday, December 9, 2009

15 days until Christmas!!!

Here is some more with Jingle! (sorry!) hahaha I love this paper- this is all I have done so probably no more Jingle unless I create something else! The circle is one of the on-target dimensional elements. Sponged with creme brulee ink and then stamped "Let it Snow" with juniper all the way around! Such a fun page to make!
This page was inspired by another CTMH consultant. (cant remember who - sorry- BUT that is what is so great about this company- so much creativity bouncing all the place!) I loved this page when I saw it (thanks for sharing) and had to re-create it!! I love to make those raised lines and then sand them! This ornament stamp has been so much fun too!!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day