Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Yesterday was my wonderful husband's birthday! We had a great day - church, eating cake, opening presents, watching football! My kinda day- I know it was HIS! LOL This cake was delicious! My friend gave me the recipe a while back and I am just now getting to try it.. Its a regular chocolate cake mix BUT you add a bunch of eggs- a bunch of oil -a bunch of buttermilk- and vanilla pudding mix! YUMMY! Icing is homemade cream cheese icing with powdered sugar and cool whip!!! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day