Thursday, December 17, 2009

7 days until Christmas!!!!

Here's some more Cute lil boxes. These are actually die cut from the cricut- but you could probably create from a pattern yourself. I wish I had more time to put some cute shredded red paper in them or something to dress em up! How cute with a 3x3 Christmas card and some hersheys kisses! :-) PERFECT for gift card holders too!!!!!! Don't buy those holders for gift cards because you can totally make them cuter than what you can buy! Up close on the back of the green box. I love liquid glass during the holidays!!! Parts of the boxes have some on it!
Okay - this was my go at making some napkin rings.... Not bad BUT i think it would be super pretty to do some with cranberry and bamboo and wrap with raffia! Maybe with green and red napkins. :-) I will do that one next! So easy - get you some cardstock, B&T paper, stamp it up, glue it up, and tie it up!! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day