Monday, December 7, 2009

17 days till Christmas

So that little bit of snow made me want to post some winter stuff! (Ive been posting a lot on the jingle paper so this we'll be a change!) I have received so many compliments on this page and I have to say - I was pretty proud of it myself! I wanted to take just a solid piece of white cardstock and just stamp! I used crystal blue and grey wool ink colors. I used the Baroque stamp for the "I." This stamp is so fancy I love this alphabet! The snow flakes are a mixture of random stamps we have and the NEW glitter rub-ons! These rub-ons are easy to use and they look great!
This is my mom playing with my nephews last year.. So fun!
I wish I may I wish I might..... Another consultant used this phrase on a card and I thought it would be perfect for a snowy whispy page! It leaves a lot of room for what 'you wish you may you wish you might....."

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE this page! It's so beautiful, I just want to stare at it all day!

~Lauren
http://thescrappersblog.blogspot.com

Have Scrappy Days said...

Thank you so much! I was really kinda proud of this page- im usually not like that. I wanted to take just plain white card stock- and just stamp! :-)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day