Thursday, December 10, 2009

14 Days until Christmas!

Here is a card I made suitable for money holder. I wanted to make something so I could use our felt cut outs. (Christmas tree) This card is a little plain, but I didnt want to take away from the tree! The tree is decorated with cranberry waxy flax, brads, rhinestone frames (cut out) and a glitter rub on STAR! :-) Originals and Wishes 'how to' program for cards has the cutest ideas in it. The naturual hemp holds this card closed wrapped around brads! Our card 'how to' programs also come with a CD full of templates! FUN!

1 comment:

Amy said...

cute - how clever to cut the tree!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day