Tuesday, December 1, 2009

24 days to Christmas!

First- Dont forget the HUGE clearance sale going on RIGHT NOW at tonyamccrary.myctmh.com. (starts at 10am Mountain time on the 2nd...) 50% - 80% off LOTS of stamps, paper, and accessories!!!! $100.00 value goodie bags for ONLY $30.00!! $5.00 shipping on $100.00 orders (trust me it will be hard not too!) Perfect way to get the scrapbooker on your christmas list marked off! :-)
It's December 2nd!! Are you getting in the spirit?? I hope so! Here are some lil gift tags I made! You can make these and turn them over to do your 'to and from.'
Close up!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute tags. Are they cut with cricut?

Have Scrappy Days said...

Yes- I just cut them and then decorate! Love my cricut!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day