Monday, January 24, 2011

Creative Girls!

I know every consultant thinks their club girls are the best right?! Well mine truly are! LOL I absolutely LOVE it when they will share a picture of something they've created at home! After all that is what your scrappy friends are for! SHARING our crazy love for this stuff that non paper crafters just would NOT understand! :-) Look how cute this 'chore chart' is that "Mrs. Shawn" made?!!??! Shawn has definitely put her cricut to use... I wish I made myself use mine more...

1 comment:

Amie said...

Love the chore chart!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day