Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Magnifico' Card!

I love brown/blue & brown/pink combos. Here was a quick card I put together using the 'base & shade' technique from yesterdays post. You can make the most simple card so cute by adding those sanded lines! So easy! CTMH's cardstock has a white core so when you sand it pops through. Put your cardstock on your trimmer and score with the embossing tool. flip over and sand on the raised side.
I added some liquid glass to the flower petals to make them shiny. This looks awesome in person.
Stamp up a sentiment in matching ink and add some ribbon - Wah-lah! Card in 5 minutes!
Check back tomorrow to see what I did with the pink flower, and to get a sneek peek at "Sweetheart." Sweetheart is a brand new paper pack in the new book that we will also be doing our February Workshops with!

1 comment:

Peggy Herrington said...

Very cute card. I hope you don't mind that I have to try this..

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day