Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wahoooooooo...

Okay - girls so I'll quit my snow dance now! LOL Just for you guys who have to get out and drive around in it! Snow sledding and Snow Angels everywhere!
A little after snow playing snack- homemade banana walnut bread with honey butter and coffee! (just hot chocolate for the lil guy)
I'm usually not always about the healthy stuff BUT Scott is AND I have to watch my sugar- this bread doesn't have even a teaspoon of added granulated sugar and was STILL delicious! It was made with wheat flour, 2 bananas, applesauce, honey, and walnuts! The honey butter makes it sweeter too! yum!

1 comment:

Amie said...

YUMMMMMO!! I want some of that bread :-)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day