Monday, January 31, 2011

Workshops!

This months workshop is Sweetheart! It includes 22 pieces of paper, These super cool black shapes, and the STAMP set! Don't worry if you cant make it to an actual workshop- the Kit includes a full color step by step guide to make the layout and cards! Including the cutting guide! Love how the workshop kits make it so easy.. You get the stamp set and you have plenty of leftover paper for other projects!
Use liquid applique to make these cool puff dots!
I cut a slit behind the photo so my journaling will actually 'hide' behind it if I want to !

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day