Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WINGS!

If you are a butterfly fan (I am NOT lol) this is your paper! hahah! Even if you aren't I think you will love it! I would NEVER have thought to put these colors together but they work perfectly. (that is why those CTMH execs make the big bucks and I just play with the paper!) This is January's Workshop for my club girls! It comes with 22 pieces of paper, black mini medley accents packs, a spray pen, and the STAMP set for $29.95. Cant beat it - Oh did I mention it comes with a FULL color brochure with instructions and cutting diagrams to complete this layout! and 3 cards! Its fool proof! Here are some of the papers....

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day