Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Me and my "Perfect Day"

Made this card for a dear friend and thought I'd share it with you. It is very simple! Anytime you make a sympathy card or a solemn thinking of you card..... the more simple the better. I think the colors of this one might have been a tad on the flashy side for its purpose, but maybe not.. Anyway- Perfect day is on my website for purchase for $5.00! Holy cheap paper Batgirl! Is it okay to buy just one more at that price if you already have like 5 'perfect' packs of it sitting in your scrap room?! SURE! Just like Stamps are an INVESTMENT!!! You can pass that up! LOL

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day