Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweetheart of a DEAL!

This paper is SO precious! Its mostly cotton candy with tulip, baby pink, and some black! So pretty! Below is cotton candy, baby pink, and white daisy!
In this picture you can see where I added some liquid glass and glitter glue. I wanted to keep it simple but Ive been on a liquid glass kick lately!
I got the idea for this card from our NEW idea book.... (BELOW) If you don't have this book yet get in touch with me, and Ill get one to you! It is FULL of beautiful ideas for scrapbook pages, layouts, cards and paper craft projects!!!!

2 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

That's SO pretty!

Melinda said...

LOVE - LOVE !!!!! the pink card. Maybe you can show us the technique for the flower at our next workshop.

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day