Friday, January 7, 2011

Its a illness.. it really is....

Most scrapbookers I know are HOARDERS! Maybe you aren't in ANY other area but you keep ALL your paper pieces & you just cant throw away ANYTHING that perhaps, might possibly, one day, could be part of a scrapbook page! ;-) I guess that is all okay- we just Must be organized! Organization post are ALL over the blogs in January and I will hopefully JUMP on the band wagon myself. I did want to share this photo of my sponges! LOL I keep them all in lil baggies with a post it note on the inside with what color they are! Instead of grabbing a new piece of sponge and throwing it away and going through a million in a month - i find this makes me feel better! I put them all in a BIG ol bag and it takes me about 30 seconds to file through and find one I need! ;-) Hopefully in the next week or two I'll complie a list of all these awesome ladies I know and their organization tips this month! ;-)

3 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

haha I had to laugh! Love all your sponges! I have alot too but my problem, I'm too lazy to find the 'correct' color sponge so my sponges look like they have color issues going on. Every space on it is a different color!

Doreen said...

Tonya, girl, you and I were for sure separated at BIRTH! LOL I love you... your post made me laugh this morning as I embark on my own re-organization of my craft room. lol I will share pics on my blog soon... http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

(LOVE your tip for the sponges! I'm going to do that now, too!)

Kelly said...

I've tried to be organized but I'm just out of space! I have my scrapbook stuff in about 3 different places in my house. My new cricut has a home on a small table in the corner of my kitchen. :-/ I'm not happy about this but I have dreams of a scrap ROOM one day! :-D

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day