Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh my Sweetheart Oh my Sweetheart

Okay okay- so its actually - "Oh my Darling" BUT you get the point! Check out the NEW paper packet "sweetheart." If you don't have your hands on this Awesome new Spring/ Summer book yet- let me know! It goes 'live' tomorrow and you can view it on my website then at http://tonyamccrary.myctmh.com/, but I would be happy to get you the hard copy! the artwork in this book is so creative and gorgeous! I will guarantee you get some fresh ideas from it!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day