Friday, January 28, 2011

What happened to Feature Fridays?

I ran out of features! LOL- nah- I just gotta get back started on them.. But for today- Here is a gift giving idea... One of my favorite ways to give gifts are to give a bunch of 'smaller' items in a cute container.. Here's how you can do it by being creative and saving $! BUT still giving a good and thoughtful gift! BUY in BULK! This may sound 'non-personable' but I have a big ol box that I keep random gifts in... (especially around Christmas time) it has baby albums, Bath n Body Works, photo frames, etc... Below is basket of bath items I got at Sams. the whole basket was $18.88. Break it apart and use each piece seperately! It had about 10 items in it so for $1.88 each item plus some handmade cards, and maybe $5.00 starbucks gift card- You've got yourself a pretty good lil gift for a thank you, a teacher, or something like that! Dont forget some candy or mints to toss in the bottom of the gift bag or cello bag! ....oh and I kept the bath salts and the basket! LOL
Stamp on the envelopes to make them match!
Check back Monday for a "Sweetheart" of a WEEK!

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

how much would you charge for some of those "H" cards? :O) to cute! i don't scrapbook {gasp} so i don't have any of those snazzy stamps or card stock! and i need me some personalized cards!!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day