Friday, January 21, 2011

PAPER BAG ALBUMS!

Since I've been a consultant I have heard of these 'paperbag albums.' Finally I asked for some instructions.. Turns out they are VERY simple. Not sure if I done them exactly like they are supposed to be but it looked good to me! :-) You take 2 paper bags (lunch sack size) and fold them in half... Punch 3 holes and tie 'em up! Decorate! Done! :-)
So when I first started this one- i just wanted to see what it was and work with it a bit. I stamped up the front kinda girlie and used WINGS butterfly papers... Then decided to put my lil boy in it! HA- So its girlie - but its ok- hes little! LOL
These are PERFECT kids crafts and can you imagine how CUTE they would be with those WHITE lunch paper bags!!! with red hearts all over for valentines! Too cute!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love it!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day