Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh the weather outside is frightful.............

SNOW Snow and more snow! I for one LOVE it - HOWEVER I do not have to be out in it so it makes it easy for me to love it! Snow and rain is like a free pass for a lazy day for me! Here is some old artwork to set the mood! This is one of my most favorite pages I've EVER done!
This is my mom playing with my nephews.. So sweet!
This was a page I done when I FIRST became a consultant- like 2 years ago! Recognize this Shannon?! LOL
This card was so fun to make too! Most of the colors for the page above and for this card are twilight, crystal blue, outdoor denim, and bamboo! I love BAMBOO for backgrounds! :-) I put liquid glass on all the snowflakes! I LOVE liquid glass for use on cards you plan to mail. They dont get stuck in the postal machines like some of the brads and ribbon can, but it still makes a beautiful card!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day