Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Watch out for these Elves!

These merry lil Elves are sooo much fun!! If you are still working on some Christmas layouts these are GREAT embellishments! You can make them Christmasy or snowy! If you had the elf on a shelf then these are perfect! Check 'em out! Just stamp them up with staz on and color 'em up how you want!
You can stamp them right on your page or cut them out and add with 3d dots for embellishments.
I used markers for most of the color.. Use the paint brush end for brilliant looking strokes. I used the blending pen and vanilla cream for the skin. I used watercolor pencils for cheeks!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

My page is gonna b so cute

Amie said...

These are soooo cute!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day