Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In REVIEW.................

I love to do these pages now.. I did last years in 'you rock.' I chose Wings this year just to see how versatile I could get the papers to be! There isn't a whole lot to these pages but that is the point! To fit in as many photos as you can and what best describes your family for that year! So here ya go - The McCrary's in review....
Some detail on the front page.
Okay - let me explain! I actually still have TWO more pages to do before this 'layout' is completed. the top two are the inside of the layout. the bottom right corner will be split to go on the sides of the top layout with flip flaps. The bottom left will go on top of another page with flip flaps. I only had one set of 6 x 12 flip flaps so I couldn't put it together and I was getting too tired to do the other pages I needed! LOL
This is a better look at how it will appear in my album.. :-) When I get the middle 'green' page in the flip flaps- I'm gonna tie them together with some black ribbon like a door to open! AIIGH! I cant wait- ill post the completed work! :-) LOVE THE FLIP FLAPS! If you haven't tried them you MUST! They are sooo much fun and VERY inexpensive!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

I love the McCrary in 2010. U did a great job. I also love the picture of Will peeking through the barn. Soooo cute!!!

Roxie said...

Wow
I reaaly like the layout.

Deanna said...

Love the layouts and use of Wings papers! Awesome idea to do a year in review! I like that. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Amie said...

Sooo cool! I love the review pages!!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day