Friday, October 1, 2010

Feature Friday!

okay - two sites again! I'm always worried they aren't good enough! Ha! Today's however should pertain to many- Lots of people are getting cricuts now! (have you seen the ad for the new one- WOWSA!) Anyway - a friend of mine Barb Carrico (this years Spirit of CTMH 2010 award winner!wahoo Barb!) anyway..... shared this site with me. If you go out to http://www.cricutsearch.com/ you will be able to 'search' for an item or word in their search tab and it will pull up a cartridge/cartridges for that item! I typed in 'coffee' and it brought up over 20 cartridges that had a coffee cup, the word coffee, or anything related to coffee AND showed a photo of it! Very nice! I also typed in "life is good" an interestingly enough found TWO cartridges! This last one is pretty good if you are a camping over achiever- I am NOT! Ha HA- But it still has many cool things. I have found some cool campfire stories to tell! It has games, songs, skits, and other neato ideas for outside or camping! http://www.ultimatecampresource.com/

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day