Thursday, October 14, 2010

more stuff!

Shawn Spivey made this adorable Thanksgiving table centerpiece! I love it- she is so stinkin' creative! Kelly sent me this page she had done using the Magnifique WS suggestion in the kit as a guide. Check out the detail! It looks so much better than the guide does (my opinion of course!)lol
This is Mr Ethan! His momma Melinda is in my club and our children are our main subects aren't they?!!? What I think is so cool about this page is how she let the paper do the talking! So simple but so pretty...
Here's Melinda's WS layout.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We rock!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day