Friday, October 15, 2010

TIP JUNKIE

http://www.tipjunkie.com I CANNOT believe I am just now discovering this site.. (THANKS http://www.mommasew.blogspot.com for finding it!) It is what it's titled- If you love time saving and interesting tips and suggestions then it's for YOU! What I found: Under 'organize' you'll find TIPS on how to make your own laundry soap and time savers when running errands. Under "party ideas" you wont find the same ol' generic products & sites to order party hats and blowers, but you will find unique, personal, DIY ideas for ALL kinds of parties and gatherings. Under "holiday crafts" look for "32 ways to decorate a pumpkin!" AWESOME! Another tab is "recipes"- Some GREAT kids food ideas here too! OKAY- too good to be true- maybe... here's why......I didn't find ANY scrapbooking! (GASP!) okay -lets not hold it against her BECAUSE there is a HUGE 'papercrafting' section under "all crafts" that had so many VERY good ideas. Lots of activity ideas for kids too- Did I mention she has 3 small BOYS?! ;-) Be sure to also check out 'free stuff,' archives, moms shops, blogging tips, and more. Here is the excerpt from their 'about' section. Welcome to Tip Junkie Hi, I’m Laurie {aka the Tip Junkie} and every day you’ll be inspired with creative projects, craft DIY ideas, and homemade tutorials. From home decor, entertaining, birthday parties, gift ideas, giveaways, Mom-preneur products, and more! Crafty DIY Ideas, Creative Homemade Tutorials, and Tips I’m all about the “little guy” or girl in this case. {{wink}} I want to promote women who normally wouldn’t have the opportunity. I want to tell the world about woman-owned products who don’t know how to market them on their own. I want to give each woman an opportunity to be featured, to share their voice, be heard, and validated. http://www.tipjunkie.com

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day