Monday, October 11, 2010

NEXT...............

This is the NEXT thing I wanted to share from my recent 'hobby lobby' purchase I shared in earlier posts! This is a clear card from CTMH! LOVE 'em! Punches were 50% off last week & I have been wanting some scalloped circle punches... for cards and stuff! I got a 1 inch and a 2 inch circle punch. So I was just walking through the paper aisle that was also 50% off ( i try to JUST go through the sale aisles!)- when I saw this paper I knew EXACTLY what i was going to do with it! Check it out!
PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH- So cute! Clear cards are so much fun to create!
The key to clear cards is strategically placing everything so that is works together! Decor on front needs to match up and overlap coordinating areas on inside BECAUSE you can see the 'inside!"
TU-DAH! Cant wait to do some Christmas clear cards! :-)
See first (top) photo for completed view of closed card! ;-)

1 comment:

Gina Brandstetter said...

love your card!! That is so cute!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day