Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hobby Lobby Deals

I know I'm not the only one who has to know what Hobby Lobby is offering EVERY week at 50% off! If you go to hobby lobby and get a FEW things each week- you should never have to pay full price! For example - below is what I got yesterday... Paper 50% off ( i only got 2 sheets- wow!) punches 50% off ( i don't have many punch b/c I mostly scrapbook- but when i started making cards they just make it easier than cutting circles from your cricut all the time) Two glass jars 50% off (cannot wait to show you what I've done with these!) and cello bags. (not 50% off but dirt cheap & I use them as gift bags ALL the time! All this for right at $20.00! :-) I had never noticed the 'cone' shaped cellophane bags before- I immediately thought of the orange jellybeans at Easter with green ribbon like a carrot- I thought it might also work with candy corn. QUICK, easy, and CUTE for trick or treaters or co workers! LOVE IT!
If you wanted to get really creative.. you could stamp a tag to tie on....
STAY TUNED over the next couple days to see what else I done with this stuff I bought! I was trying to think outside the box a little. I knew exactly what I was going to do with it all as soon as I saw it!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day