Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's here! It's here! It's FINALLY here!

OCTOBER that is! first weekend in October and it's fabulously Fall weather today! YAY! got all my Fall decor out already (since early September!) hahaha After another week or so I'll set out my 'spooky' Halloween stuff! Rats, skeletons, ghosts, and jack-o-lanterns! But pumpkins & mums for now!
I cant wait to make butternut squash soup with this squash (above!) I'll let ya know how it turns out!
I know I go a lil nuts over mums BUT they are only once a year for crying out loud! LOL I bought my mums 'under bloomed' so they'll last longer! Cant wait until they bloom BIG!

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

can u come and decorate my yard and patio????? so pretty!!
my work verification is "phooppi"!!! hahahaha! best one yet!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day