Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday????

More like random Thursday! I was trying to think of something genius to post but I haven't had much time to create this week SO I thought it would be a GREAT time to share with you some of the artwork that MY INSANELY CREATIVE club girls do!!!!! Today I will be featuring some from my Life Preservers group (stay tune superstars- y'all are next!! ;-)) So here starts the randomness! This "October" card is a card I made last year to help along the Fall mood! I still love that 'twitterpated' paper! Shawn made these cute Halloween boxes!!!!!
Who needs to create your own stuff when we can scraplift ideas like these all day!!! ;-)
Another Mrs. Spivey creation! You guys know I LOVE these coaster books!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day