Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ALTERED ITEMS!

I LOVE to decorate (or 'alter') items! My friend asked me to do something with this cute lil plain, white, tin box she bought at hobby lobby. It was for a baby shower she was helping out with. She wanted it so people could write well wishes, and stick them inside for the 'mommy' to take home and read! So the box had to be pretty! What do ya think? She had bought some cute ribbon and stickers! I added white organdy ribbon and fancied up the handle. :-)
Next I wrapped cocoa CS all around and embellished with the gorgeous stickers she had.
I stamped with staz on ink on top. (be careful if you try this- straight up and straight down- the tin is slippery!) Staz On dries and wont smear. For the finishing touches I added some paper flowers, buttons, and LOTS of bitty sparkles. These girls are all about BLING!
Since I thought the box might be open a lot of the time for people to drop in their lil notes- I dress up the inside of the lid just a tad. :-)
Tu-dah!!! So sweet!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day