Monday, October 4, 2010

Stamp on it if you want! Be sure to fold in the scored lines - just slightly and stamp on the OUTSIDE. Fold it up (crease folds pretty good) apply glue to bottom and on the lil 1/2 inch flap.
I used my corrugated tool to 'crinkle' the bottom up just a tad. Just for looks really but it also helps hold a bit better. It will still work if you don't have one. For the paper in the middle -cut paper to 6 x 2 1/2. I used a solid piece of cardstock (purple) and then used a piece of patterned paper as well. (see photo above or below for the patterned paper.) The second paper will be cut 6 x 2.
Score both of these papers at 1 1/2 and 4 1/4. It will fold and wrap around perfectly! To finish it off use a ribbon punch or HOLE punch will work fine too. Punch at top of FRONT of pocket. You will need about 19 inches of ribbon. Slide the ribbon through and tie in a knot about 2 inches from top of your ribbon (see pic below) Slide in a candy bar and when you pull the ribbon out the candy bar comes with it! :-)
Now the candy bar should be a lil 'tighter' than this BUT at first I bought a KING size Hershey bar- it was too bulky- I set out to find a 'regular' size Hershey bar. I saw this one that has almonds & it was smaller than the regular. My thinking was it would fit better right? nope a tad too small for my pattern. Any rate- it works but I would suggest the 'regular sized Hershey bar! ;-) If you make any - let me know how they turned out & email me a pic! :-)

2 comments:

Peggy Herrington said...

Just to cute.. I might have to try some of these for our Halloween Party. I really love following your blog. Wish I was half as creative as you are.

Mommasew said...

CA-ute! Love it! I need a few of those! Well i need to make a few of those..hehe!! you are 2 cool!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day