Monday, October 11, 2010

Random stamping and creating your own paper!

remember this photo?? See the 12 x 12 piece of paper underneath the others? I LOVED it so much I wanted to see if I could 're-create' it! I have SOOOO much paper like so many others its coming out my ears- BUT I have to buy it if I see something I just cant pass up- like these two sheets. Im in hobby lobby quite often so passing their paper isn't a big deal to me- but when its 50% off I like to go browse for something. I came out with these 2 pieces! Tomorrow I'll share what i did with the other cute one but today RANDOM stamping! I posted a long time ago 'rubberband' stamping. I thought this technique would give me a great subtle background to start on... CTMH has MANY stamps that are 'background' stamps also but today I wanted to try this.. Wrap rubberbands around the block, ink it up, and stamp liek normal.. you can use whatever size rubberbands you want. i used the smaller ones and kept it in a pattern. I used 'creme brulee' on colonial white CS.
Tu-DAH!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day