Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cute glass jars!

Okay - I think this was my last hobby lobby purchase to alter! These lil glass jars have SOOOO much potential! They were 50% off from 1.99 so I got it for a buck! (well I got 2) Here are just a FEW things you can do with them! I've been wanting to try this for a long time now. I know LOTS of you got 'rub ons' in your goody boxes or might just be wondering what else you can use them for- They transfer to just about anything - glass works great! I chose to work with our "Love Letters" rub-ons in black.
It is kind tricky since the jar is round- You have to cut out the rub on from the sheet- wrap it around and hold in sections (borders) and dont lift until you can see its completely transferred. I'm usually not a huge fan of rub-ons BUT this is honestly SUPER easy and look how cute!
I even put one on top of the lid! It fit perfectly!
Just for sake of trying it - I ALSO used our Glitter rub-ons- Works even better!!! So cute- can you see this thing all glittered up with snowflakes & ornaments, with a crisp winter blue ribbon tied around it, filled to the brim with Christmas candy! or that fake snow - just for decoration? WHAT CUTE GIFT IDEAS for all those people who like to swap out little gifts! TEACHERS, CHURCH , NEIGHBORS, MOMS OF YOUR CHILDREN'S FRIENDS, HAIRDRESSERS, so on & so on!
I already had the rub-ons so by the time you tie this up in some ribbon or fill it with cookie mix and a card you might have a few dollars in it! Tu-dah!!!!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day