Friday, October 8, 2010

Feature Friday

I am NOT a creative cook so I rely heavily on other sources! Ever year I cant help myself from buying way too many Fall/Halloween magazines. Its a weakness! I do however READ them and make LOTS of cool goodies (i'll be posting two super FUN recipes tomorrow!) Taste of Home has always been one of my favorites (except for October issue of Southern Living which TOTALLY blew this year- gonna have to fire their new editor! BLAH!) Anyway- their website is ALSO FULL of awesome ideas. If you click on 'recipes' and scroll down (past the 'healthy' tab- hahah) you will come to 'holidays.' Lots of festive ideas! I did not make the cupcakes below but aren't they cute! http://www.tasteofhome.com/

1 comment:

Doreen said...

LOL OMG, these are the cutest cupcakes... I made these LAST Halloween for my daughter's school Pumpkin Carving Night! They were quiet labor intensive, though, but well worth the effort. :) This year, I'll try to make something equally as creative, but just not 100 of them! LOL

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day