Monday, June 14, 2010

I love these colors! Its like perfect day paper just 'went' with my photos. This is TULIP (one of my favs) with Juniper and cocoa. Metal tokens and filigree charms finish it off! Okay - so I had to throw in some of my second favorite paper -shilouette! I wanted to make the photos on the left look like camera film with the holes down the sides... BUT i couldn't find that punch- i think i sold it at a yard sale! OOOPS!
This is an exact page I made at a scrapbook convention a couple years back. It's still one of my favorite patterns! You can barely see the clear slide on the left side bottom but its super cute up close!
Last page- I wanted to keep this page simple b/c of all the photos- PLUS I wanted to use big chipboard letters! I sponged them with bamboo and then stamped over with cocoa- one of my most favorite things to do with these chipboard letters!
Okay - so I realized i said 'my favorite' a bunch BUT this album was so much fun to do and it was just for me!!!! :-) When you work your CTMH -its hard to find time to do 'your own.' So this was my week- now time to catch up on other stuff!

2 comments:

Amie said...

One word: AWESOME!! I love that!

Mommasew said...

You are one hot momma! :)
I LOVE it! You are so talented!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive