Friday, June 25, 2010

Tip & Technique

Just realized I haven't had a tip or technique n here in a while. Most of you may have already seen this but its so simple and CUTE!! Take different width rubber bands and wrap around any size block. Make sure to wrap in different patterns and on both sides. "Stamp" your block in to an ink and 'stamp.' Clean on scrubber just like normal and repeat with a different color. You can turn the block sideways so it reveals a different pattern or stamp right along side of the original stamped image.. So fun- I thought this idea would be good for sports pages. Do orange and tan on white paper (my UT ladies) or blue and grey for blue devils (you know who you girls are!!) You can create your own pattern paper this way. Below is a photo of something I've been doing for YEARS! I use to keep these in my desk drawer at work even. Take the glass top lids off of Yankee candles (or same size large glass candles) and scoop out the inside plastic piece. It can be used for anything!!! I almost always have one with loose change, paperclips, extra brads and misc. metal accessories- they are sooo great and hold alot more than you think with that plastic piece out! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive