Thursday, June 10, 2010

GREAT GOODIES BOX in June Jackpot!!!

I am such a SUCKER for surprise and this was NOT disappointed!!!!!! This was the $80.00 box that was 60% off - the value when I added it up was well OVER 160.00!! It was AWESOME!! Very few things in my box are 'retired' items.. It was almost like whoever packed this box knew me! HAHA- I got two perfect day paper packs!! Level 2 and 1!! yay!!! Here is a picture of all the items and below are some close ups!!
I got 5 stamps, an ink pad, 2 card kits, 2 packs 3 sheets each rub ons, journaling prompt stickers, door hanger pouch, dimensional elements booksmart, colonial white ribbon rounds, just blooms white daisy, 2 complete card making kits, embroidery floss,foundry tabs, ribbon slides, clear 'believe' tabs, colonial white brads (12 pack), mini album, textured paper pack, level one paper pack, and level two paper pack!!!
Now that I have my perfect Day paper in plentiful - I am definitely going to use it to decorate my acrylic album! I was looking for some different & unique photos that I could do this album with and I found my senior picture PROOFS! YEP! I've already started it! I have the first 2 pages of the acrylic album done! I'll share as soon as I'm done! FUN!
Stayed tuned tomorrow for a fathers day card!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive