Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ive been busy......... BUT not busy posting.... :)

What a busy week- sorry I havent been sharing it with ya on the blog! Not been much personal creating. CTMH convention is just around the corner and I am VERY excited!!! This is my first time going and I'm so thrilled about spending a few days with people who love to do the same things I do! I get excited when a new catalog comes out, I get excited to learn a new technique, I get excited to meet others who get excited about this same stuff!! :-) I have been SUPER busy working on "SWAPS." Apparently this is the thing to do at convention. One swap I am participating in is creating one 9 x 9 layout (two pages) for a specific time in convention. I was appointed "closing ceremonies." I have 13 girls in my group so I have to make 13 layouts- yep you heard me - 26 pages (13 identical layouts!) YOWSA! I'd post them here BUT i don't think we are suppose to 'spoil' them so I will share afterward... I have also been working on some pages I need to work up for CLUB in July- We are doing Zippidee for Life Preservers and Cherry-O for Scrapbook Superstars! Below is proof that I am working VERY hard and proof of why nothing is getting done.. :) LOL Talk soon! Oh did I mention VBS is ALL this week- Whew.. Two more nights to go - two more nights to go- high ho......... :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive