Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Memorial Day weekend FUN

Wills first drive in! Sparta Drive in- showing Shrek 3 or 4 or 9, 10, or 11! LOL I have no idea.. It was alright.. Kinda scary for lil ones! Rumple Stilskein (sp?) drives a hard bargain. :-) We ran into this sweet lil friend of Will's and her mommy and daddy! Check out this beauty! Blonde hair blue eyed sweetheart!
these are my nephews chillin in the back of their van watching the Show! It was also their first drive in! They loved it!
Here's my monster! he done pretty well. Considering i was afraid we'd only make it 10 minutes and he made it the WHOLE show well I'll say he done really GREAT! :-) he's only 2!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

well i should probably try to comment on the right pic...let's try this again.

AWWWWWW!!! THAT'S MY BABY!! ;)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive