Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SHARE your ART!!!!

This is Shannon's layout from club a couple months ago.. I LOVE to share my work so I want everyone else to share theirs too! I love to get ideas off others- call it scraplifting, inspiration, or what you want- but its FUN! Below are Holly & Hannah hand prints! (Shannon's daughters) I wanted to do a quick lil demo on embossing and the most precious thing to emoboss are babies or kids' hands! Dont forget to start out when they are newborns and do the 3, 6, 9, & 12 months for frames! Super cute & so much less messy than clay or ink- roll their lil hands in the versa mark, 'stamp' their hand onto paper (wash the hand!) and then powder the paper with your choice of emboss powder color, shake excess, and heat emboss!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Very cute! Love these pages!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive