Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to "Feature Friday"

For the next few weeks on Friday I'm going to post a website that I visit regularly & think you also might enjoy. To kick it off today I have a VERY special! For my very FIRST "FEATURE FRIDAY" I'd like to introduce you to "http://www.mommasew.blogspot.com/" Her blog name is "High Heels and Sippy Cups!" Isn't that the CUTEST!?!!! She is an awesome friend of mine who is an artist and crafter in so many ways.. While she doesn't necessarily scrapbook (GASP! haha) she is brilliant with fabric, sewing, photography, painting, and MUCH more!!!! Things she and I have in common include looking for bargains at yard sales, she's a stay at home momma, and she LOVES God and her family! I noticed on her blog today she is having a give-a-way! Log in and "share the love" and follow her! She is avid on her posting and its always interesting... Some of my favorites have been advice on frugal shopping, coupons, and killer recipes! So be SURE to check out her Blog Archive!!! There is an awesome 'recycle crayon tutorial' under APRIL! http://www.mommasew.blogspot.com/ See below for photos of the sweetest little gift she made for my son!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive