Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day fun!

To honor those fallen in war I made red white and blueberry pancakes.. All joking aside... I did some reading about memorial day and it started to actually to remember those fallen in the Civil War and then they changed it to honor ALL fallen soldiers. Its super impressive that our country stops one day a year to reflect on why we have our freedom! NEVER leave them out of your prayers! I do not come from a military family BUT I am aware of the intense seriousness that comes with this territory. These families are to be highly respected for the sacrifices they make every day. So b/c of each and every one of them I was able to enjoy this beautiful weekend with my family.

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

yummy! could you please come and make me some of those pancakes!! :) looks like you guys had a great M-day!! my word verification is "undoney"!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive