Thursday, June 17, 2010

Luau PAR-TAY

I am SOOOO pumped about this!! Mark your calenders for an ENTIRE day of fun and more fun! M.O.P.S (Mothers of Preschoolers) in the upper cumberland is having their 3rd annual scrapbooking Luau! I was super excited to hear about something like this in our area. I have traveled to Chattanooga in the past for events like this! Its a fundraiser for MOPS in form of an all day crop in Cookeville! The flyer below is hard to read so I'll post the details on the bottom of here, but I have to tell you it sounds incredible! This is a day filled with cropping until your hearts desire, meals included: bfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, vendors (including yours truly ;-), DOOR PRIZES, and if that wasnt enough- a GOODY BAG filled with favors from national craft companies, consultants, and area merchants! There will also be optional project/craft classes throughout the day you can participate in for an additional fee. Be there or Be square! :-)
Info: AUGUST 28th, 2010. Space is limited! $40.00 & crop from 9am - 8pm- includes ALL meals, crop space, and a goody bag. Crop will be held at First United Methodist Church in Cookeville TN. (on the square) This is NOT my event - I'll be there as a vendor. If you would like more info I'll be glad to help you (send me an email or call me at 931.261.6033) I can send you an application. You can also contact MOPS at scrapbookingluau@gmail.com or 931.303.2695.

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive