Monday, June 14, 2010

My first Acrylic Album

Okay - so remember when I said - I just might use my Perfect Day paper to make this acrylic album I WON for free by 'hitting the jackpot?" Well Wah-lah!! Also - I wanted to use photos that weren't current - just something different. So I was thinking maybe some old family photos when I ran across my senior picture proofs! PERFECT! So remember these are SENIOR photos! ha- so judge me too harshly! Now its been 13 years, a husband, and one kid later! HA LOL Anyway- I was VERY pleased with it. Below are photos and then a slideshow at the bottom for some of the detail and the "before" plain acrylic album! ;-) Please feel free to leave comments!- Know what else is funny? I STILL HAVE THIS HAIR! ;) From the top folks!
Cover is mostly perfect day paper with the cocoa from veranda. I used a metal foundry tab too!
This was a FUN page and I got to use alot of photos. (remember this is only a 6 x6 album) These lil proofs were perfect!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive